Among the broad array of services, there exists Service of ISO Consultancy. We provide ISO Certification Services to add value to organizations by offering advice on appropriate areas of operation. The ISO 9001: 2000 consultancy Services Provided by us are available at reasonable rates. We invite you to come and become a part of our family and avail these excellent services.
Estimated Time Frame
Development Phase Time Schedule
- Phase I (8-10 Weeks)
- Phase II (4-6 Weeks)
- Phase III (8-10 Weeks)
- Phase IV Depends on the Certification Body (Generally 3-4 Weeks)
(N.B.The fees shall be quoted, after the receipt of details indicted in Client Information Proforma).
The Consultant would also ensure that AUDIT is completed satisfactorily well and document is accepted in Pre/Post AUDIT
The Quality Manual and Processes are made in line with the International Standard.
The other parameters are as per Modules indicated and we shall adhere to the time schedule.
The development of a quality management system of your organization would involve the following phases:
Exposure on ISO 9000 and Development of Quality System Procedures and Associated Documents
- Awareness programme on ISO 9000-2000 series of standards
- Review of Organization's Quality Policy--Review of Business Goals and identification of Objectives
--Establishment of measurable objectives relating to Key Process areas
--Review of the existing system in operation
- Outline of quality management system documentation
- Development of a numbering system for documentation of the quality management system
- Identification of quality management system procedures required
- Development and writing of quality system procedures
- Designing of work instructions
- Identification and development of forms/formats
- Identification of quality system records
On completion of this phase the managers and supervisory personnel will have sufficient knowledge to appreciate how their particular operations fit into the requirements of ISO 9001 and the quality system procedures and associated documentation will be ready for implementation
Development of Quality Manual
- Writing of the Quality Manual
- Finalization of the Company's Quality Policy
On completion of this phase the Quality Manual will be ready.
Installation and Evaluation of the Documented System
- Training of internal quality auditors
- Conducting a trial audit of the system
It may be noted that staff training schedule will be conducted here itself as per detailed discussion with the management. On completion of this phase the system will be ready for application to the certification agency.
Main Advantages of ISO Certifications
- Final audit by third party certification body
- Assisting in resolution of non conformities raised by authors of certification body
- Charting the follow up action on the report of certification body
Symptoms of Poor Quality
- Complaints : you spend a lot of time dealing with (or avoiding) irate customers.
- Time : you never have enough time for the necessary and important work.
- Hassle : There are always fires to put out.
- Overload : you always have too much to do.
- Under-Load : Others dump their work to you.
- Confusion : No one seems to know what is going on.
- Neglect : No one wants to hear your views or problems.
On completion of this phase your organization becomes certified to ISO-2000.
What is Quality
Before Implementation of QMS
- Quality is meeting customer requirements
- Quality is a concept that everyone agrees is important, but no one acts to achieve it in any tangible way
After ISO 9001 Implementation
- All businesses have an established way or system of doing businesses, likelihood is that system is quite effective, but informal and probably not documented.
- Measurement of “Quality” in each process and overall for organization do not exists
- Problems as they are faced are handled no conscious efforts are made to prevent the recurrence
- Useful data wrt achievements and problems faced is not collected
- Knowledge is not preserved
- Responsibilities and authorities are unclear there are misunderstandings at times
- Employees are not trained to be quality conscious, there are rejections / customer complaints due to poorly defined processes and negligence
- Whenever people change, training new person takes time
- Confidence to management that the intended quality is being achieved and maintained
- Clarity, uniformity in the working
- Processes are controlled, such that non-conformances are prevented (not detected)
- Planned continuous quality improvement efforts
- Reduce production costs because money is no longer spent on waste and rework. The savings can be reinvested in new technology and in reducing the cost to the customer
What is Process Improvement?
- Some customers in are looking for the confidence that can be given by a business having a quality system
- It establishes company's credibility among customers
Business is about people working with other people….customers, managers, staff, and suppliers. A quality process makes us look again at the way all these people work together with the challenge that it can and must be done better than before.
Symptoms of Good Quality
- Can we create more value and less waste in those processes
- Can they be made faster, more robust, practical, and more flexible?
Client Information Proforma
- High customer satisfaction
- Repeat orders – reduced marketing costs
- First time right every time, - No reworks or wastages.
- Increased sales and profits.
- Low attrition rate of employees. Good employees stay.
Just complete the following profile Form and we’ll send you our Proposal for consultancy training :
- Name of Company
- Office Address
- Works Address(S)
- Contact Person Name & Designation
- Product Manufactured
- No. of Employees
- Details of any other Quality System already existing
- Target date to achieve certification
- Any other relevant information