Y-6, Ist Floor, Green Park Main, New Delhi - 110016, India
Phone : +91-11-26569158
Mobile : +91-9811159763, +91-9266602365
Call Us : 08048066429
Home | Services | Project Consultants
Our company specializes in providing the intensive and exclusive services towards Project Consultancy. The quality of services offered by us is simply unique and that too cost effective. We consider client satisfaction as our prime objective for providing Project Consultancy services. In addition to high quality services, we also have very reasonable cost to offer you. We invite you to come and join us and be part of our family and avail the very best services for Project Consultancy etc.
We undertake preparation of Techno-economic Feasibility (Project) Reports in consonance with acceptable standards of financial Institutions/Banks & also render assistance in getting finances from FI’s/ Banks. We have over 30 years of wide ranging experience in the field of these operations. The reports cover a wide domain in specialised Electronics/Electrical, Metallugry, Chemical, and Agro-based, apart from conventional products. We have prepared more than 700 detailed project reports in these areas for our statisfied clients whose projects ranged from capital outlay of Rs.10 lac to Rs.10 crores.
The broad areas for Techno-Economic-Feasibility (Project) Reports are indicated below:
- Products and its uses along with
- Location & Its suitability premises and Layout
- Building and its requirements.
- Manufacturing Process.
- Flow process chart.
- Installed capacity, its calculation & its assumptions.
- Sales Turnover.
- Raw material requirements.
- Man power.
- Utilities like: Power, Water, Pollution Control etc.
- Inspection & Quality Control arrangements.
- BIS Specification as applicable.
- Plant & Machinery.
- Implementation schedule.
- Market survey or reports.
- Other fixed assets.
- Pre operative & preliminary expenses.
- Working Capital requirements.
- Profitability projections.
- Cash flow statements
- Total project cost.
- Means of Financing.
- Break even Analysis.
- Ratio Analysis.